1. Holding the stamp hinge in your hand, you will notice that the hinge is folded into a short side and a long side.
2. Lightly moisten the outside of the short side, and affix the moistened side to the album page.
3. The long side of the hinge should be free to swing upwards from the album page.
4. Lightly moisten a portion of the long side and affix to the back of the stamp.
5. Let dry and press the fold so that the stamp rests against the album page, yet can be lifted to view the back of the stamp.