William J Kozersky, Philatelist
Philatelist and dealer in collectible Charity Seals such as U.S. Christmas Seals and U.S. Easter Seals, Foreign TB Charity Seals, Boys Town Charity Seals, Charity Seal Literature, Topical and Foreign Stamps, Stamp Albums, and Postcards.
We donate 10% of all U.S. Christmas Seals & U.S. Spring Seals sales to the American Lung Association
2. Package your return in original packing material, place within a new envelope if required.
3. Complete Merchandise Return Form (MRF).
4. Enclose MRF and Invoice with merchandise to be returned.
5. We will send you a paid return label by email to you.
6. The paid return label must be downloaded and printed within 24 hours.
7. Upon receipt of the returned merchandise, we will send correct merchandise, or credit or refund the original cost of your order.
8. When returning the incorrect order to us, using the paid return label, simply do one of the following:a) leave for your mail carrier
All incorrect merchandise claims must be submitted within 30 days