Selling Your Stamps
Thank you for offering us a chance to purchase your stamps. To better help us evaluate your collection, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
Your name ...
Your address ...
What type of stamps do you wish to sell ...
Please provide a list of your stamps or your collection ...
Please do not send images of your collection ...
Once we determine what you are seeking to sell, we can advise you to proceed with sending your stamps to us for our evaluation.
How to Ship Your Stamps to William J Kozersky, Philatelist …
Special Note: Please email us at: email@example.com before sending your stamps to us.
It’s very important to properly prepare your stamps for shipping. Taking a few precautions will maximize the safety of your stamps. Here are a few helpful tips:
• Place all the items you’re shipping to William J Kozersky, Philatelist in a plastic bag inside the box to prevent water damage
• Secure stock books and albums with rubber bands to keep them from opening. This keeps your stamps from coming loose.
• Place albums and stock books in the box, “right side up.” Mark the box “this side up.”
• Use plenty of packing material. Fill any empty spots in the box with packing material to prevent contents from shifting
• Wrap a strong packing tape around the box to hold it together in case it’s damaged.
• Put your name, address and telephone number on each item – such as an album or stock book – you are shipping. This will aid in the recovery of your stamps should the contents of your parcel become separated during shipping.
We recommend you insure your package. Insure your stamps for an amount you would find satisfactory if they were lost. Your stamps are insured while they are at William J Kozersky, Philatelist.
Send your stamps To:
William J Kozersky, Philatelist
Attn: Stamp Buyer
P.O. Box 8724
Brea, CA 92822-5724